- of or relating to vehicles having three wheels; “a three-wheel bike”
- (motorcycle) a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no pedals
- A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, or cycle) is a single-track, two-wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task for which they are designed, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions.
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark Heard.
- Surround or close off on all sides
- Fence in (common land) so as to make it private property
- Seclude (a religious order or other community) from the outside world
- closed in or surrounded or included within; “an enclosed porch”; “an enclosed yard”; “the enclosed check is to cover shipping and handling”
- (enclose) insert: introduce; “Insert your ticket here”
- envelop: enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; “Fog enveloped the house”
The Future of Transportation and I still don't fit
Spotted this critter in an alleyway just as it’s owner was walking up to it. He was just as amused that a westerner wanted to photograph it as I was by its oddity. My wife showed up just in time to perform translation work and the owner insisted on letting me get inside to try it out. There are lots of 3 wheeled enclosed motorcycles here, but they have a bare minimum functional enclosure typically involving canvas fabric and are not well sealed from the environment. This one had an early 80’s Hyundai feel of refinement to it. Nothing to go crazy about (will soon be sold by ZAP World I’m sure), but nonetheless a vast improvement over the canvas covered trikes. The owner told my wife that this had custom coachwork done one it. I’ve seen one more of these, so I suspect it was a limited production run? Look for it at Pebble Beach in 2030?
The Future of Transportation – side view